Aerial lifts provide easier and safer access to utility lines and other elevated work sites. The use of aerial lifts is common but there are many dangers associated with their use. Falls, electrocutions and tip overs are some hazards which operators encounter with use.
This training program addresses safety and training requirements based on OSHA’s regulations 1910.67 and 1926.453 and ANSI standard A92.2. Aerial devices include extensible boom aerial devices and articulating boom aerial devices; however, this program does not address scissor lifts.
Aerial Devices (Vehicle-Mounted Elevating and Rotating Aerial Devices) Training Class Topic Overview:
- Design requirements
- Inspections (pre-start, periodic and worksite)
- General training requirements
- Operations safety (operator requirements)
- Manuals and safety-related bulletins
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials for running successful training class, including:
- 18-minute Aerial Lift Safety Training Video written by industry professionals
- Aerial Devices Training PowerPoint Presentation for classroom use
- OSHA’s regulations 1910.67 and 1926.453 and ANSI standard A92.2 compliant content
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
- Aerial Lift Safety supplemental printouts
After completing this training course workers can be certified that they understand the OSHA regulations 1910.67, 1926.453 and ANSI standard A92.2 and can apply aerial lift safety rules in the workplace.
Who should take this course?
New employees or employees who will now work with or around areas with aerial lifts. This training is also suitable for refresher courses and to train the trainer.
The following are free previews of the Aerial & Scissor Lift Safety Training videos: