Hazardous materials and waste are common in a myriad of work roles and facilities. It is important for all employees who are frequently at risk of exposure to understand the health and environmental risks of these dangerous substances. To ensure this, OSHA requires employees to receive comprehensive training on HAZWOPER under 29 CFR 1910.120.
As part of the HAZWOPER regulations, there are several requirements for employee training that depends on the specific level of involvement with hazardous materials.
This HAZWOPER training course on personal protective equipment will help employees on the selection and use of personal protective equipment (such as chemical protective clothing and respirators) in environments where hazardous materials are present.
HAZWOPER: Personal Protective Equipment DVD Features
- The roles of personal protective equipment
- Level A personal protective equipment
- Level B personal protective equipment
- Level C personal protective equipment
- Level D personal protective equipment
- PPE and heat stress
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials to run a successful training class with little to no prep time, including:
- HAZWOPER: Personal Protective Equipment Training Video developed by industry experts
- HAZWOPER: Personal Protective Equipment training leader’s guide
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
After completing this coursework, your employees will understand the different levels of personal protective equipment, as well as their use and role within their work.
Who should take this course?
Any worker who is exposed to hazardous substances as part of their job, their supervisors, management staff and the HAZMAT Incident Command Center. This training course is also suitable for refresher training and to train the trainer.