Hazardous materials and waste are common in a myriad of work roles and facilities. It is important for all employees who are frequently at risk of exposure to understand the health and environmental risks of these dangerous substances. To ensure this, OSHA requires employees to receive comprehensive training on HAZWOPER under 29 CFR 1910.120.
As part of the HAZWOPER regulations, there are several requirements for employee training that depends on the specific level of involvement with hazardous materials.
Our complete series of 23 HAZWOPER DVDs assists facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA’s HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120), and helps employees avoid exposure to hazardous materials. This package provides comprehensive information needed by employees of all exposure levels who work with or around hazardous substances as part of their daily work.
HAZWOPER: Complete Series of 23 HAZWOPER DVDs Program Features
- Introduction to HAZWOPER Retraining
- Personal Protective Equipment and Decontamination Procedures
- Exposure Monitoring and Medical Surveillance
- Understanding HAZWOPER
- The Emergency Response Plan
- The Site Safety and Health Plan
- HAZMAT Labeling
- Confined Space Entry
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Medical Surveillance Programs
- Monitoring Procedures and Equipment
- Accidental Release Measures and Spill Cleanup Procedures
- ANSI MSDS
- Understanding Chemical Hazards
- Handling Hazardous Materials
- Work Practices and Engineering Controls
- Respiratory Protection
- Fire Prevention
- Dealing with the Media in Emergency Situations
- Safety Orientation
- Electrical Safety in HAZMAT Environments
- Heat Stress
- Decontamination Procedures
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials to run a successful training class with little to no prep time, including:
- 23 comprehensive HAZWOPER Training Videos developed by industry experts
- HAZWOPER Training leader’s guide
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
After completing this coursework, your employees will be able to demonstrate understanding of handling hazardous materials, what to do in an emergency, how to prevent unsafe situations, and use of personal protective equipment.
Who should take this course?
Any worker who is exposed to hazardous substances as part of their job, their supervisors, management staff and the HAZMAT Incident Command Center. This training course is also suitable for refresher training and to train the trainer.