Warehouse environments come with many hazards and potential dangers. To avoid these, keep employees well informed on safety procedures. This informational poster helps keep all employees educated and motivated to work safely.
“Warehouse safety Forklift operation
- Follow safe operating procedures.
- Drive safely – never exceed 5 mph
- Prevent horseplay.
- Do not handle loads that are heavier than capacity.
- Position the box at an angle.
- Keep fingers and clothes away from the cutting path.
- Retract the blade when it is not in use.
- Keep blades sharp.
- Good housekeeping helps prevent accidents.
- Use signs to mark spills.
- Remove debris and scrap materials.
- Cover all cords and cables that are ran across walkways.
- Keep your back straight.
- Bend at your knees.
- Keep item close to your body.
- Lift with your legs.
- Get help if the load is too large.
This full color, laminated, safety poster is 18″ x 24″ with English or Spanish options available.