Right-to-Know Centers give your employees a centralized location to find crucial safety information about workplace chemicals. According to the OSHA right-to-know regulation, all employees who work with dangerous chemicals in any capacity, including transporting, storing, handling or actually working with them must have access to Safety Data Sheets that contain crucial ingredient, safety, and reaction information from the manufacturer.
This standard right-to-know center features a single Safety Data Sheet binder suspended in a wire rack against a brightly colored background.
The included binder is OSHA compliant and meet the Safety Data Sheet requirements. These binders also feature Hazard Pictograms printed on the inside cover for easy reference.
Item measures 14″W x 20″H x 5″D.
Standard Right to Know Center w/ Binder Features
• High visibility colors helps the center to stand out making it easy to find.
• Rigid 1.5″ or 3″ binder holds up to 300/600 chemical sheets (24lb bond).
• Yellow rack to store binder for easy access.
• GHS Pictograms and SDS requirements printed on inside cover.
• Mounting hardware included