Workplace accidents cause nearly 5,000 deaths and 3 million injuries every year. Yet, many of these tragic incidents could have been prevented with proper housekeeping and safety protocols. This training course was designed to help your employees understand the significant importance of keeping their work environment neat. This training also encourages good safety habits that can be combined into a group effort to protect all employees in a facility or on a worksite. Accident prevention is a group effort. This training will encourage positive attitudes towards safety while helping all workers spot potential hazards and prevent accidents before they occur.
Safety Housekeeping & Accident Prevention Training Class Topic Overview:
- Developing a good safety attitude.
- Maintaining a neat and orderly work environment.
- Using tools and equipment.
- Identifying and storing hazardous materials.
- Hazardous materials cleanup and disposal.
- Personal protective equipment.
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials for running successful training with minimal prep, including:
- 15 Minute Housekeeping and Accident Prevention Training Video
- Housekeeping and Accident Prevention PowerPoint Presentation for classroom use
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
- Housekeeping and Accident Prevention Supplemental Documents
After completing this training, your workers will understand the importance of keeping their workspace tidy, as well as be able to identify and navigate workplace hazards safely.
Who should take this course?
All new workers in construction, healthcare, manufacturing, or general industry. This training is also suitable for members of management, supervisors, to train the trainer and for refresher courses.