Most people are familiar with the issue of Sexual Harassment. While many employees often joke about the issue, it is a very serious problem for employers. The number of sexual harassment cases reported each year to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is alarmingly high. Sexual harassment can be very detrimental to the company, its employees and to the employee’s family and friends.
With the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the agency known as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) was created to promote equal opportunity in employment through administrative and judicial enforcement of the federal civil laws. While the EEOC addresses various forms of harassment equally with the same guidance, this training program will only cover the area of sexual harassment.
While the EEOC addresses the various forms of harassment equally with the same oversight and enforcement, this training program will only cover the area of sexual harassment. Our training course will help you identify inappropriate or toxic behaviors in your workplace, help you handle complicated harassment situations and prevent them from happening in the future.
Preventing Sexual Harassment (for Managers) Training Class Topic Overview:
- The various forms of sexual harassment
- Ways to avoid sexual harassment in the workplace
- Your company’s written policy
- The law in regard to sexual harassment
- How to properly investigate a complaint
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials for running successful training with minimal prep, including:
- 20 Minute Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers Training Video
- Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers PowerPoint Presentation for classroom use
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
- Sexual Harassment and AB1825 Supplemental Documents
After completing this workplace training, your management team should have a good understanding of sexual harassment and what steps to take to implement workplace controls and procedures to minimize its presence at work.
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for supervisors, managers, human resources staff and for use to train the trainer.
The following are free previews of the Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers Training videos: