Managers and supervisors play an important role in keeping the workplace free of sexual harassment. There are specific steps, duties, and obligations which must be carried out in the effort to maintain a fair, safe, and productive workplace for all employees.
Sexual Harassment: Managers Training Topic Overview:
- Basis of Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Defined
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Sex Stereotyping
- Transgender Rights
- Potential Victims and Harassers
- Where Can Harassment Occur?
- Company Policy
- Management Responsibilities
- Investigative Process
- Steps of a Fact-Finding Investigation
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials for running successful training with minimal prep, including:
- 20 Minute Sexual Harassment: Managers Training Video
- PowerPoint Presentation for classroom use (English and Spanish)
- Printable documents, including:
- Program outline (English and Spanish)
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key (English and Spanish)
- Sexual Harassment and AB1825 Supplemental Documents
After completing this workplace training, your management team should have a good understanding of sexual harassment and what steps to take to implement workplace controls and procedures to minimize its presence at work.
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for supervisors, managers, human resources staff and for use to train the trainer.
The following are free previews of the Sexual Harassment: Managers training videos: