MEWPs such as boom lifts, scissor lifts and stock pickers provide easier and safer access to workplaces especially when working at higher elevations. As with any workplace machine, there are risks involved when using MEWPs. This training program was created to assist in understanding the updated ANSI 92.24 MEWP standard, which took effect June 1st, 2020.
This ANSI compliant program will detail who is required to be trained to operate a MEWP, the type of training required, the content requirements of training, and who is responsible for performing the training.
MEWP Training Requirements Training Class Topic Overview:
- Responsibility for training and familiarization
- Training content
- Occupant knowledge
- Supervisor training
- Retention of records and more
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials to run a successful training class with little to no prep time, including:
- 18-minute Aerial Platforms and Scissor Lifts / Mobile Elevated Work Platform Training Requirements Video featuring the most recent 2019 ANSI 92.24 MEWP standards
- MEWP Training Standards PowerPoint Presentation for classroom use
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
- MEWP Training Supplemental Documents (*Note: All printable documents may be printed or reproduced as many times as needed for use by purchasing employer.)
After completing this training course, workers will be certified to have completed training on ANSI 92.22’s guidelines on MEWP training.
Who should take this course?
Employers, workplace supervisors, human resource managers, and supervisors or managers whose staff works around or with aerial lifts. This video kit can also be used to train the trainer.
The following are free previews of the Aerial & Scissor Lift Safety Training videos: