Forklifts and powered industrial trucks are a common sight in facilities worldwide. These rugged tools save time, money, and effort. In order to work with forklifts safely, your employees must understand important operation and safety guidance.
This game was designed to reinforce the good forklift safety habits taught in your forklift safety training. It will give your workers an interactive chance to use the tools they’ve learned on different forklift hazards they may face.
Forklift Safety Game Topic Overview
- OSHA’s certification process
- The seven classes of industrial trucks
- Equipment checkout and maintenance
- A forklift’s stability triangle
- Safe operating procedures
- Lifting and lowering loads
- Trucks and loading docks