The 1926 Pocket Guide is a great tool to have handy. Small enough to fit in your back pocket, it contains summaries of the most frequently used standards in the construction industry. The standards are presented alphabetically followed by the reference to the appropriate regulation. The Pocket Guide contains both English and Spanish in the same book.
You can get the General Industry Pocket Guide here.
Construction Industry Pocket Guide Features
- Contains summaries of the most frequently used standards in general industry.
- Bilingual – English on the left side and Spanish on the right side.
- 2 color print separates regulations for easy reference.
- Easy-to-use reference guide to quickly find relevant regulations.
- Updated with perfect binding for better durability
- 4.5” x 8.25” – Compact to easily fit in your back pocket
- 95 pages
- ISBN: 978-1-61946-621-0 2022 Edition