The potential for tripping or falling is high in every workplace environment. Protect your employees with this informational hazard to instruct employees on how to prevent the risk for potential injuries by being proactive about their safety. “Easy do’s and don’ts to prevent slips trips falls
- Wear sturdy shoes with slip-resistant soles and low heels. Lace and tightly tie shoes.
- Clean up spills immediately. Spot mop only during rush periods.
- Place caution signs when mopping or when floors are wet.
- Use any non-slip matting provided for floors and keep mats clean and in place.
- Eliminate cluttered or obstructed work areas.
- Report to your supervisor any blind corners, problem floor surfaces, or hazardous areas.
- Move too quickly or run.
- Carry items too tall for you to see over.
- Store items on the floor that might be tripped on, especially hot items such as oil.
- Wear pants or clothing that are over-sized, baggy, or extended below shoe level causing a potential trip hazard.
- Wear leather soles, open toe, platform, high heels, or canvas shoes.
Caution wet floor.”
This full color, laminated, safety poster is 18″ x 24″ with English or Spanish options available.