It is the employer’s responsibility to provide a workplace that is protected from health and safety hazards to the greatest extent possible. While we often focus on physical hazards, emotional toxicity can be just as harmful.
Unfortunately, many of your employees, colleagues or peers may be subjected to workplace harassment.
Harassment based on race, color, sex, religion or national origin is prohibited in the workplace according to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) was created with the passage of this act to oversee and enforce the provisions of the act.
While the EEOC addresses the various forms of harassment equally with the same oversight and enforcement, this training program will only cover the area of sexual harassment. Our training course will help your employees gain valuable insight and empathy for their peers, identify toxic behavior and help them work together to create a healthier work environment.
Preventing Sexual Harassment (for Employees) Training Class Topic Overview:
- Defining Sexual Harassment
- Potential Victims and Harassers
- Inappropriate Workplace Behaviors
- Preventing Sexual Harassment at Work
- What to do if it occurs
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials for running successful training with minimal prep, including:
- 15 Minute Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees Training Video
- Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees PowerPoint Presentation for classroom use
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
- Sexual Harassment and AB1825 Supplemental Documents
After completing this workplace training, your workers will understand have an understanding of toxic sexual harassment behavior and how to recognize and prevent it at work.
Who should take this course?
All employees should be trained in sexual harassment. This course is also suitable for refresher training.