It is the employer’s responsibility to provide a workplace that is protected from health and safety hazards to the greatest extent possible. While we often focus on physical hazards, emotional toxicity can be just as harmful. Unfortunately, many of your employees, colleagues or peers may be subjected to workplace harassment.
While the EEOC addresses the various forms of harassment equally with the same oversight and enforcement, this training program will only cover the area of sexual harassment. Our training course will help your employees gain valuable insight and empathy for their peers, identify toxic behavior and help them work together to create a healthier work environment.
Sexual Harassment: Employees Training Class Topic Overview:
- Basis of Sexual Harassment
- Definition of Sexual Harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Sex Stereotyping
- Effects of Sexual Harassment
- Inappropriate Conduct and Behavior
- Where Can Harassment Occur?
- Potential Victims and Harassers
- Preventing Sexual Harassment at Work
- Actions to Take if Sexual Harassment Occurs
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials for running successful training with minimal prep, including:
- 20 Minute Sexual Harassment: Employees Training Video
- English and Spanish PowerPoint Presentation for classroom use
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
- Sexual Harassment and AB1825 Supplemental Documents
After completing this workplace training, your workers will understand have an understanding of toxic sexual harassment behavior and how to recognize and prevent it at work.
Who should take this course?
All employees should be trained in sexual harassment. This course is also suitable for refresher training.
The following are free previews of the Sexual Harassment: Employees training videos: