Help managers and supervisors meet the updated recordkeeping requirements of 29 CFR Part 1904. These products provide the information managers and supervisors need to comply with OSHA’s revised regulation and allows an organization to quickly identify and eliminate repetitive hazard situations.
This training course can be used in conjunction with NSC’s training course on OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees to train workers on all levels and provide them with a common base of understand about OSHA’s recordkeeping requirements.
This course, OSHA Record Keeping for Managers and Supervisors, covers the details of the regulation’s requirements and shows actual workplace incidents that demonstrate management’s responsibilities for documenting and reporting accidents.
OSHA Record Keeping for Managers & Supervisors Topic Overview
- The importance of recordkeeping
- Exempt businesses
- Recordable incidents
- Work-related injuries/illnesses and new cases
- The three key recordkeeping forms
- Employee rights under OSHA’s part 1904
- Other recordkeeping issues
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials to run a successful training class with little to no prep time, including:
- OSHA Record Keeping for Managers & Supervisors Video developed by industry experts
- OSHA Record Keeping for Managers & Supervisors training leader’s guide
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
After completing this coursework, members of workplace management should understand how to properly record workplace incidents, the importance of these records, and how to use this information to identify repetitive hazards.
Who should take this course?
All managers and supervisors could benefit from this training, especially in manufacturing, construction, and industrial workplaces. This program is also suitable for refresher training or to train the trainer.