Digital access to 29 CFR 1910 means easier access to regulations you reference on a regular basis. There is no need to carry a heavy book with you whenever you’re out of the office. When you check out, simply create an account.
How it works:
- You’ll receive an email with further instructions on where and how to download the appropriate app or you can visit our FAQ page.
- Use the account you created at checkout to log in and access your file. If you don’t remember your password, click “forgot password” and create a new one.
Simple and easy. Once the app is downloaded, you only need internet connection to access the first time. You can then save it and not need internet again. The license to access your file will last for 3 years. You will only have access to the file you purchased. When we update the CFR, the file you have access to will not receive that update.
We also offer other formats if instant access is not what you need. (click here)
29 CFR 1910 General Industry Regulations Instant Download Features
- Immediate access to all 29 CFR 1910 General Industry Regulations in a single file accessible through a downloadable app for any device.
- File is searchable and printable
- Two-color layout makes navigating and reading regulations easier.
- Includes all 1910 regulations, 1903 regulations covering inspections, citations and penalties, 1904 regulations covering record keeping and reporting occupational injuries and illness
- Easy-to-find regulations changes for the period between book releases.
- Easy-to-find OSHA interpretations icon show’s which page and which regulations have interpretations to reference
- Contains OSHA Form 300 and OSHA’s Cancer Policy
- Most Frequently Cited Standards preceding relevant Subparts