Digital access to 29 CFR 1910 means easier access to regulations you reference on a regular basis. There is no need to carry a heavy book with you whenever you’re out of the office. When you check out, simply create an account.
How it works:
- Use the account you created at checkout to log in and access your file. If you don’t remember your password, click “forgot password” and create a new one.
- You will find the file at https://osha-safety-training.net/my-account/downloads/ (You must be logged in to your account for the file to be available to download.
We also offer other formats if instant access is not what you need. (click here)
29 CFR 1910 General Industry Regulations Instant Download Features
- Immediate access to all 29 CFR 1910 General Industry Regulations in a single file.
- File is searchable and printable
- Two-color layout makes navigating and reading regulations easier.
- Includes all 1910 regulations, 1903 regulations covering inspections, citations and penalties, 1904 regulations covering record keeping and reporting occupational injuries and illness
- Easy-to-find regulations changes for the period between book releases.
- Contains OSHA Form 300 and OSHA’s Cancer Policy
- Most Frequently Cited Standards preceding relevant Subparts