The Construction Focus Four Booklet was developed by OSHA to help workers in the construction industry understand the hazards they face and know what their employer’s responsibilities are regarding protecting workers from workplace hazards. Training consists of lesson plans on each of the Focus Four Hazards and is required in both the 10- and 30-hour OSHA Construction Outreach Training Program classes. National Safety Compliance has made available these booklets in a crisp, clean, easy-to-read format at a discounted price.
OSHA Focus Four Hazards for Construction Features
• Fall hazard training materials cover guardrail and safety net systems, personal fall arrest systems, preventing ladder falls, dangers of scaffold work, personal fall arrest systems checklist, and more.
• Caught-in or -between hazards training includes 10 fatal facts accident summaries and a review exercise
• Struck-by hazards training includes 4 fatal facts accident summaries, 2 toolbox talks, nail gun safety, cranes and rigging safety and PPE checklist
• Electrocution hazards training includes 3 toolbox talks, OSHA quick card – electrical safety, 8 fatal facts accident summaries, 2 activities, and Electrocution, safety tips for workers
• 8 ¼” x 10 ¾” booklet
• 64 pages includes illustrations, tables and forms
• Available in English (ISBN 9781619460645) or Spanish (ISBN 9781619461970)