Digital access to 29 CFR 1926 Spanish Edition means easier access to regulations you reference on a regular basis. There is no need to carry a heavy book with you whenever you’re out of the office. When you check out, simply create an account.
How it works:
- Use the account you created at checkout to log in and access your file. If you don’t remember your password, click “forgot password” and create a new one.
- You will find the file at https://osha-safety-training.net/my-account/downloads/ (You must be logged in to your account for the file to be available to download.
Other formats available here
29 CFR 1926 (Spanish) Construction Industry Regulations Instant Download Features
- Immediate access to all 29 CFR 1926 Construction Industry Regulations (Spanish) in a single file accessible through a downloadable app for any device.
- File is searchable and printable
- Two-color layout makes navigating and reading regulations easier
- Includes all 1926 regulations, 1903 regulations covering inspections, citations and penalties, 1904 regulations covering record keeping and reporting occupational injuries and illness, and select 1910 regulations pertaining to construction industries
- Easy-to-find regulations changes for the period between book releases
- Contains OSHA Form 300, and Cancer Policy
- Contains In-Cite Referencing to 1910 Regulations where applicable
- Most Frequently Cited Standards preceding relevant Subparts
- January 2020 Edition