From construction sites, to manufacturing locations, to offices, Musculoskeletal Disorders or MSDs, make up a large number of workplace injury claims. The cost including financial, physical and emotional, associated with MSDs, is much greater than the cost would be to prevent the injury.
Ergonomics is the process of designing work areas to be user friendly, using tools and equipment to reduce strain and/or repetitive motions and teaching employees proper work methods, correct posture and safe lifting techniques.
This course will help your employees recognize symptoms of MSDs and learn to manage their posture and work procedures to reduce hazards of strain or repetitive stress injuries.
Office Ergonomics Training Class Topic Overview:
- Symptoms of MSDs
- Health Effects
- Identifying Problems
- Ways to Control or Reduce Hazards
- Risk Factors and Controls
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials for running successful training class, including:
- 18-minute Office Ergonomics Training Video developed by industry experts
- Office Ergonomics PowerPoint Presentation for classroom use
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
- Ergonomics supplemental printouts
After completing this training, employees will have a solid understanding of workplace ergonomics and how to use proper posture and techniques to avoid MSDs.
Who should take this course?
Any worker, supervisor or member of management who works in an office or clerical setting.
The following are free previews of the Office Ergonomics Training videos: