Hazardous materials and waste are part of many work situations types of facilities. OSHA determined that it is important for employees to recognize and understand the health and environmental risks of these potentially dangerous substances and mandated that anyone who works with them receive comprehensive training under 29 CFR 1910.120, also known as HAZWOPER.
As part of the HAZWOPER regulations, there are several requirements for employee training that depends on the specific level of involvement with hazardous materials.
This training course on HAZWOPER: Decontamination Procedures will help your workers understand how to reduce or eliminate their exposure risk through proper decontamination protocols.
HAZWOPER: Decontamination Procedures DVD Features
- Work practices
- Engineering controls
- Personal protective equipment
- The exclusion zone
- The contamination reduction zone
- The contamination reduction corridor
- Decontamination equipment and solutions
- Decontamination procedures
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials to run a successful training class with little to no prep time, including:
- HAZWOPER: Decontamination Procedures Video developed by industry experts
- HAZWOPER: Decontamination Procedures training leader’s guide
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
After completing this coursework, your employees will understand when and how to enact proper contamination reduction zones, decontamination procedures and use the correct personal protective equipment.
Who should take this course?
Any worker who is exposed to hazardous substances as part of their job, their supervisors, management staff and the HAZMAT Incident Command Center. This training course is also suitable for refresher training and to train the trainer.