The proper tools are one of the key components to adhering to a safe, successful and OSHA compliant lockout / tagout (LOTO) Hazardous Energy Plan.
This Master brand Group General Lockout Kit for Valves & Electrical contains lockout devices that cover, clamp onto, or fit between levers and handles to prevent operation of valves and electrical devices during periods of work and maintenance.
This lockout kit is suitable for gas technicians, plumbers, valve technicians, electricians, and other maintenance teams who work with or near regulators, control valves, circuit breakers, electrical outlets, and more. It contains several of the main types of valve lockout devices, including gate valve covers, ball valve lockout devices, breaker toggle lockout devices, and electrical plug covers. These devices are placed over the operational part of the valve and safely kept in place with padlocks or hasps.
This kit includes a 1458 Portable Safety Organizer Kit containing:
- 6-LO410RED Zenexa padlocks, keyed different
- 2-LO7C5RED breaker switch padlocks, keyed different
- 1-LO420 lockout hasp
- 1-LO427 snap-on red hasp
- 1-LOS806 adjustable cable lockout
- 1-LO480 gate valve cover for 1″ to 3″ handles
- 1-LO481 gate valve cover for 2″ to 5″ handles
- 1-LO482 gate valve cover for 4″ to 6.5″ handles
- 1-LO487 small electrical plug cover
- 1-LO488 large electrical plug cover
- 1-LO468L Seal Tight ball valve lockout
- 1-LOS3068 ball valve lockout
- 3-LO491B Grip Tight Lockout device for wide or tall breaker toggles
- 6-LO493B Grip Tight lockout device for standard size breaker toggles
- 2-LO496B Universal wall switch cover for toggle and paddle switches
- 2 bags of 12 each- LO497A Danger Tags