Workplace injuries occur in every occupational setting. Employees face hazards on a daily basis which could cause harm to them or fellow employees. Additionally, employees can be injured due to accidents and health related problems. Even when all possible precautions are taken to prevent workplace accidents and injuries, there is still the chance they could occur, and some may even be life threatening. Employees need to be prepared and know the steps to take when an accident or injury occurs. Knowing the correct procedures can provide vital assistance to an injured person, help stop bleeding, and may even save a life.
First Aid Safety Training Class Topic Overview:
- First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Cuts and scrapes
- Chemical exposure and burns
- Broken bones and fractures
- Heath exhaustion & heatstroke
- Choking emergencies
- CPR Training Overview
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials for running a successful training, including:
- 21-minute First Aid Safety Training Video written by industry professionals
- First Aid Training PowerPoint Presentation for classroom use
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
- First aid supplement printout
After completing this training, your employees should have a basic understanding of good first aid practices and what to do in a medical emergency.
Who should take this course?
All staff in all industries could benefit from this information.