The proper tools are one of the key components to adhering to a safe, successful and OSHA compliant lockout / tagout (LOTO) Hazardous Energy Plan.
This Master brand Electrical Lockout Kit contains lockout devices that cover, clamp onto, or fit between levers and handles to prevent operation of electrical equipment and devices during periods of work and maintenance.
This lockout kit is suitable for electricians, engineers, and other maintenance teams who work with or near electrical devices and equipment. It contains several of the main types of lockout devices, including breaker toggles and switch covers. These devices are placed over the operational part of the breaker or switch and safely kept in place with padlocks or hasps.
This kit includes a S1017 safety carry case containing:
- 3-LO410RED Zenexa padlocks, keyed alike
- 1-LO7C5RED circuit breaker
- 1-LO420 Lockout Hasp
- 1-LO427 snap-on hasp
- 2-LO491B Grip Tight lockout device for wide or tall breaker toggles
- 3-LO493B Grip Tight lockout devices for standard size breaker toggles
- 1-LO496B Universal Wall Switch lockout
- 1 bag of 12-LO497A Danger Tags