In today’s work environments, compressed gas is used for refrigeration, welding, heating and many other purposes. But compressed gases and the cylinders that contain them can be dangerous. Employees who work with them need to know how to handle them safely.
Our training course on Compressed Gas Cylinders provide the information that employees need to work safely with these potentially hazardous storage containers and the gases inside them. This training will include a thorough overview of the types of gases your employees may encounter, how to properly store or install canisters and what to do in the event of a leak.
Compressed Gas Cylinders Training Class Topic Overview:
- Types of gases and their cylinders.
- The hazards of cylinders and the gases they contain.
- Storing compressed gas cylinders.
- Handling cylinders safely.
- Installing compressed gas cylinders.
- Finding and dealing with leaks.
Our easy-to-use video kit provides all the necessary materials for running successful training, including:
- Compressed Gas Cylinders Safety Video written by industry professionals
- Compressed Gas Cylinders PowerPoint Presentation for classroom use
- Printable documents, including:
- Training outline
- Compliance Manual
- Completion Certificate & Wallet Cards / ID card
- Attendance Log / Sign-In Form
- Employee Quiz and Answer Key
After this training course, your employees should be confident in handling compressed gas cylinders and understand how to interact with them safely in the workplace.
Who should take this course?
Any employees in fields like refrigeration, construction, maintenance, HVAC, or any other field where they work with compressed gas cylinders even infrequently. This training is also suitable for members of management and supervisors, to serve as a refresher course or to train the trainer.