Various Wisconsin and federal government agencies require postings to be posted in a conspicuous place at your workplace. By neglecting to post the appropriate labor law posters, your business could have legal consequences and citations. National Safety Compliance provides these Wisconsin and Federal required postings on 2 separate posters at a reasonable price. The benefit of having these on separate posters is keeping it economical for your business to update only state or only federal.
Wisconsin Federal and State Labor Law Posters Features
Wisconsin Poster 24” x 26”
- Employee Rights Under WI’s Business Closing/Mass Layoff Law
- Hours and Days of Work Minors May Work in Wisconsin
- Family and Medical Leave Law
- Minimum Wage Rates
- Honesty Testing Devices
- Bone Marrow and Organ Donation
- Workers with Disabilities
- Fair Employment Laws
- Notification Required for Cessation of Health Care Benefits
- Retaliation Protection for Health Care Workers
- Notice to Employees about Claiming Unemployment Benefits
- Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace Poster
- Emergency Numbers Fill-in-the-Blank
Federal Poster 24” x 26”
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Job Safety and Health: It’s the Law (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA/Minimum Wage)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Also includes these recommended postings:
- IRS Tax Withholding Notice
- Employee Payday Notice
Poster Protection Plan Details
While your poster is guaranteed to be accurate at the time of purchase, we cannot promise a change to one of your required postings will not happen. Our one-year Poster Protection Plan for $29.95, offers an easy and affordable way to stay compliant throughout the year. Any time a mandatory change occurs to one of your plan-covered posters, we will ship you a free updated poster while your Poster Protection Plan is active. Simply discard the old poster and display the new one. Purchase the Poster Protection Plan option with your Labor Law poster purchase and leave the compliance to us. Simple. Easy. Compliant.
Common Labor Law Questions
Labor law posters display employment notices that are required by state and federal agencies. Failure to post required notices could result in penalties. Each agency has its own requirements about who needs to display their notice. Some postings require at least one employee, and some require their notice to be displayed if an employer has more than 5.
What major changes have been made to the labor law posters?
State and federal agencies often update and change policies and the notices that display them.
Where should labor law posters be displayed?
State and Federal notices should be clearly displayed where they are easily visible to all employees such as an employee break room.
Are Spanish labor law posters required to be posted?
The general intent of labor law posting requirements is to communicate to employees various rights and information. Legally, whether to post in Spanish or not varies depending upon different state and federal agencies. If you have employees whose primary language is Spanish, it is in your best interest to post both English and Spanish posters.