Various Rhode Island and federal government agencies require postings to be posted in a conspicuous place at your workplace. By neglecting to post the appropriate labor law posters, your business could have legal consequences and citations. National Safety Compliance provides these Rhode Island and Federal required postings on 2 separate posters at a reasonable price. The benefit of having these on separate posters is keeping it economical for your business to update only state or only federal.
Rhode Island Federal and State Labor Law Posters Features
Rhode Island Poster 24” x 24”
- RI Parental and Family Medical Leave Act
- RI Right to Know Law (Hazardous Substance)
- Prevailing Wage for Working on State or Municipal Financed Construction Projects
- Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance & Temporary Disability Insurance Law
- Workers’ Compensation Act
- Discrimination is Illegal Notice
- Sexual Harassment Posting
- It is Illegal to Smoke in this Establishment Notice
- Ban-the-box Notice
- Healthy and Safe Families and Workplace Act
- Child Labor
- Discrimination: Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Emergency Numbers Fill-In-The-Blank
Federal Poster 24” x 26”
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Job Safety and Health: It’s the Law (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA/Minimum Wage)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Also includes these recommended postings:
- IRS Tax Withholding Notice
- Employee Payday Notice
Poster Protection Plan Details
While your poster is guaranteed to be accurate at the time of purchase, we cannot promise a change to one of your required postings will not happen. Our one-year Poster Protection Plan for $29.95, offers an easy and affordable way to stay compliant throughout the year. Any time a mandatory change occurs to one of your plan-covered posters, we will ship you a free updated poster while your Poster Protection Plan is active. Simply discard the old poster and display the new one. Purchase the Poster Protection Plan option with your Labor Law poster purchase and leave the compliance to us. Simple. Easy. Compliant.
Common Labor Law Questions
Labor law posters display employment notices that are required by state and federal agencies. Failure to post required notices could result in penalties. Each agency has its own requirements about who needs to display their notice. Some postings require at least one employee, and some require their notice to be displayed if an employer has more than 5.
What major changes have been made to the labor law posters?
State and federal agencies often update and change policies and the notices that display them.
Where should labor law posters be displayed?
State and Federal notices should be clearly displayed where they are easily visible to all employees such as an employee break room.
Are Spanish labor law posters required to be posted?
The general intent of labor law posting requirements is to communicate to employees various rights and information. Legally, whether to post in Spanish or not varies depending upon different state and federal agencies. If you have employees whose primary language is Spanish, it is in your best interest to post both English and Spanish posters.