Our published OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Construction Regulations book provide quick and easy access to critical safety guidance at any time. This important reference will help employers and employees both quickly identify potential safety concerns and hazards on any job.
OSHA Construction Industry Regulations (2023) Features
- Two-color layout makes navigating and reading regulations easier
- Includes all 1926 regulations, 1903 regulations covering inspections, citations and penalties, 1904 regulations covering record keeping and reporting occupational injuries and illness, and select 1910 regulations pertaining to construction industries
- Easy-to-find regulations changes for the period between book releases
- Easy-to-find OSHA interpretations icon show’s which page and which regulations have interpretations to reference
- Contains OSHA Form 300, and Cancer Policy
- Contains In-Cite Referencing to 1910 Regulations where applicable
- Most Frequently Cited Standards preceding relevant Subparts
Available in English or Spanish. English version updated once a year.
Formats available: Perfect Bound, Premium Bound, USB, CD or Digital Access. Different formats of the book are available to make accessing regulations easy and comfortable for any situation.
All of our physical versions are printed on high-quality paper perfect for highlighting and note taking.
Perfect Bound The perfect bound book is a traditional look for OSHA regulations. Measuring in at 8.5″x11″, this book is great for those who like durable glue binding. The book is pretty rigid and fits on office shelves or desk drawers easily. Thumbing through the book for regulations is easy with the 2-color tab end of the book displaying both regulation title and number.
Premium Bound Our premium version of the book is amazing for those that take notes and highlight on their regulations. It’s bound in a loose-leaf, 3-ring, 2″ binder with tabs and it allows for easy navigation to the regulations you use most. Our binder is PVC free and has 4 internal pockets to store important documents or supplements you may need.
USBs are great for on-the-go safety professionals who need something compact and easy to store on a key chain. Both versions are searchable and contain links to help you quickly navigate to regulations from the Table of Contents and Index. The USB does not require an internet connection to access the CFR file.
PDF Download Instant access download to our 29 CFR 1926 book.